- 1 5-ounce bag Spring mix or other mixed greens (about 10 cups lightly packed)
- 1 tart apple, peeled, cored, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Whisk mayonnaise, maple syrup, vinegar in medium bowl to blend.
- Gradually whisk in oil until mixture thickens slightly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Store up to 3 days in fridge.
Toss greens, apples, cherries, and pecans in large bowl to combine. Toss with enough dressing to coat.
Be careful not to over dress this salad.
Its better when you let it sit 5 minutes before serving.