- 4 Slices of Sourdough Bread
- Garlic Salt
- 4 slices of White Cheddar
- 2 slices of Havarti cheese
- 2 slices of Guyere Cheese
- sliced pepperoncini
thinly sliced ham
1. Butter 1 side of each slice of sourdough bread and sprinkle with garlic salt
2. Flip the bread over and layer 1 slice of Cheddar, pepper rings, Guyere, Harvarti and another slice of cheddar.
3. Heat a shallow pan over medium heat. Add sandwiches and cook on one side until the cheese starts to melt, then flip over. Each side should be golden brown and the cheese on the inside should be melted before serving.
Open and slip in your optional ingredients. Enjoy!