Thank you Abby from Manilla Spoon for nominating me for a "One Lovely Blog Award". I have been enjoying the blogging process by fine tuning my recipes and sharing them with the online community. I am so inspired by all the people out there that love putting together fun, healthy meals for their families. I too hope to be a benefit to others as they seek to bring fresh ideas into their kitchens.
A requirement for acceptance of the award, is a blog post. Post the news on your blog using the following guidelines:
- Include the pic in the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include This Set Of Rules.
- Provide 7 Random Facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 15 other blogs.
- Inform your Nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
As per the rules for accepting the One Lovely Blog Award, here are my top 15 blogs and 7 things about myself:
1. Walking on Sunshine
2. A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis
3. Picture- Perfect Meals
4. The Wicked Noodle
5. The-Not-So-Desparate Chef
6. Jamie Oliver Food Revolution
7. Out of the Box Food- Fresh Alternatives to Processed "kids food"
8. Michael Wurm's Inispred By Charm
10. Barefeet in the Kitchen
11. The Kitchen Prep
12. Family Spice
13. My Crazy Kitchen
14. Knead to Cook
15. Ina Garten
7 things about me...
1. I live in South West Michigan, a transplant from New England AND FLorida.
2. I am a wife, mother, sister and daughter of the King.
3. I plan and cater events as a hobby.
4. I am trying to sell Demarle cooking products via the internet in a variety of ways.
5. I LOVE the farmers market. We have an amazing one here in Holland, Michigan.
6. I LOVE baseball; in paticular the Boston Red Sox and my sons Little League teams.
7. I want to be an active blogger, sharing my recipes to benefit and help other moms, AND the next generation, in the kitchen.
8. As a Chistian, I am encouraged to know that my passion for food and creating healthy meals for my family is a reflection of God...He created our world, and gave us everything we needed to live. But He didn't stop there...He gave us all these colors, flavors and textures to enjoy. For His own glory.
"Mangia bene, vivi felice"