- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound feta cheese
- Combine the garlic, zest, juice, oregano and oil in blender and blend until smooth. Put the pork in a baking dish, add the marinade and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Heat a grill to high. Remove the pork from marinade and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill until golden brown on all sides and cooked to medium doneness.
- Transfer to a platter and top with feta. Garnish with fresh oregano and serve.