April 1, 2013

Easter Dinner: Homage to Fellow Food Bloggers



Instead of a brunch, we had a traditional Easter Dinner this year.   I prepared a store-bought ham full of all the chemicals.  I forgot to order a "clean" ham from the butcher in time.  I couldn't believe it.  To round out my menu I included side dishes that I had been gleaning from other food blogger's posts.  Scalloped Potatoes based on a recipe from "Lemony Thyme", Garden of Eden Salad Haricots Verts from "Love and Olive Oil" sauteed with garlic and a touch of  Tarragon Compound Butter,  and some 30 Minute rolls from "Hun What's For Dinner?I served the rolls with the Tarragon Compound Butter. 
Compound Butter
Haricot Verts from Love & Olive Oil
Visit these blogs for some fresh ideas to bring to your table.

Garden of Eden Salad



30 Minute Rolls from Hun...What's for Dinner?

Herbed Scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped Potatoes from Lemony Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...