April 2, 2013

Gluten Free-er & Cleaner Day 16



Just a quick update...The journal keeps me on track, gives me a focus during the day as well as a diary of foods so I see what I am eating.   
No breakfast.  :(
Lunch was a veggie wrap made with a large Red Pepper Lavash, not gluten free but, lower on the gluten than a big white bread sandwich.
Dinner was prepared with a corn based pasta that didn't taste any different than wheat pasta. I used my old stand-by: Garlic and White Wine Cream Sauce.
 
I made a few appetizers this afternoon with some puff pastry  along with some homemade salsa and tortilla chips.  


I have not had breakfast in a few days and hope to get back to a better routine.  Life won't return to "normal" until next week.  I will spend sometime in the kitchen this week with a bunch of chicken and beef I have marinating.  My plan is to make some fun foods on a stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...