March 28, 2013

Gluten Free-er & Cleaner Day 9


It has been difficult to keep up with the journal as well as my regular blog posts.  I have also been updating my past blog posts with nicer pictures and better organization.   thi has been a huge task and I have spent hours and hours on my blog.  I am technology challenged when it comes to blog organization.  I know HOW I want it to look, but it takes me A LONG TIME to get there!  So, with that said, I am going to play around a bit to see what is the best way to keep the updates current while maintaining  organization and efficiency in all things.  
So on to day 9 which was Tuesday....
I spent the morning eating more oatmeal (I just can't get enough...I look forward to it every morning now).  I worked on some butternut squash soup while I ate breakfast so that  lunch would be ready later in the afternoon.  Dinner was going to be out so nothing had to be prepped. I was planning to update a past bog post that had the butternut squash soup recipe and looked for a fun garnish.  I love putting lots of fun ingredients on top of soups.  I had a huge bag of raw pepitas that I roasted with cumin and cinnamon for the top.  With a homemade tortilla chip, the soup went to the next level.  I needed some sour cream, but was out!  Next time.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with maple syrup & granola
Lunch:
Dinner:
Salt & Pepper Grill & bar ~ Holland, Michigan
I had a nice sirloin steak with caramelized onions and a brandy sauce.  A salad with Cherry Balsamic dressing and Creme Brulee for dessert.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...